20 Point Service Program
1. Tighten intake, exhaust and line clamps
2. Inspect internal motor plate gasket for proper sealing
3. Inspect motor, relay transformer for any problems
4. Tighten dirt canister clamps if needed
5. Empty & clean dirt canister
6. Clean protective lint screen
7. Clean exterior of Power Unit and nearby pipe
8. Check operation of utility valve
9. Explain routine maintenance to homeowner
10. Clear and anti-Static each inlet line.
11. Check inlet valve switch for proper functionality (making sure system is activated when the inlet door is open, and the hose fits securely)
12. Check inlet valves for proper sealing
13. Tighten all inlet valve screws and level if needed
14. Run a pressure check on entire system and record sealed and working vacuum
15. Troubleshoot any leakage found
16. Clean all standard tools
17. Power Brush Maintenance; clean inside and out; inspect bearings and belt. (one Power Brush included in maintenance package; $22.50 per each additional Power Brush)
18. Check hoses for obstructions
19. Ensure hose rack is installed and secure
20. Ensure hose sock is tied and securely in place
Comprehensive 20 Point System Checkup for your Central Vacuum System, which is recommended every 2 to 4 years.
We service all brands and models!